Fun, Fast and Fancy Christmas Wreath
I just love this wreath that my husband Dave and I made Sunday night.
Dave did all of the assembling and I came up with the color combination.
When we finished we were thrilled with the results and wanted to share this with you.
Things you will need:
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- thin crafting wire
- wire cutters
- 1 plastic round wreath form – (I recycled one from an old wreath I purchased at the Dollarstore – remove the old stuff and re-use the frame)
- 39 plastic bulbs (same size)
- 13 small plastic bulbs
- Wire 18 large bulbs on the outer edge, wiring them to the frame will make the wreath strong and secure, (we used 3 different textured bulbs in gold color. Use whichever colors you prefer.
- 13 bulbs glued onto the first row of bulbs (middle row)
- 8 bulbs for the inside row
- 13 small red bulbs for a touch of color glued between the first row and second row of bulbs
- Add a wire loop for hanging
There you have one fancy, easy to make Christmas wreath you’ll be able to display for many years to come.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from our house to yours!
Wanda & Dave